Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Am I able to Install japanese style sliding paper door to HDB?

I intend to buy a 5-room HDB in Singapore and wants to design it to have the japanese traditional, natural-like atmosphere by tearing down all the walls and install japanese style sliding paper doors between the walls as different partition and put tatami mat on the floor. But the problem is that I know some wall cannot be tear down, that is all right but is install the that kind of sliding door allowed in HDB? By tearing down so many walls, will it damage the building itself?



PS:I intend to design a small garden at the balcony,,,

Am I able to Install japanese style sliding paper door to HDB?
Why don't you just make it LOOK like paper walls except where the doorways actually are, and then put in the sliding paper doors where the others used to be?

colonial shoe buckles
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment