Friday, February 3, 2012

If I've helped anyone here...?

Hi everyone!

Since I decided to quit working in the field of law in 2003 and devote my career to what drives me passionately (which is basically, anything to do with decorating, design and ReDesign), I've been having fun with life. I no longer have to stop on the side of the road on my way to work, knowing that when I got there, I'd have to smile at another criminal and maybe even have to shake their hand... I love doing what I do and I have a great time here on answers.

What I've been wondering is if those of you that have thanked me for my ideas and help in Home and Garden, particularly in the decoration section, would be willing to send me a reference letter if I've helped them out in any way. I would be able to add this to my portfolio. I'd greatly appreciate the help in building my new life, that's for sure!

Anyhow, it's just a request. And my grandma taught me that usually, the worst thing that can happen is you say no. I thank you anyway for taking the time to read me.

If I've helped anyone here...?
It`s not exactly what you want, but still..

Congrats on getting out of what you didn`t like - and started doing what you are passionate about.



I hope you can inspire more people to do just that.

rodeo buckle
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment