Friday, February 3, 2012

I need information about wheel winch and where to buy a used one.?

Hi there

I have a big garden in the mountain. There is very bad difficult road to the garden becuse the garden is on the other side of river. I am thinking to make a tele cabin.

Can you help me to design a smal tele cabin?

Thanks

I need information about wheel winch and where to buy a used one.?
Hi you have a great idea and keep it up. I got some information about wheel winch from herbach.com.



It says that Winch has a cable which provides approx. 5 lbs of pull at full extension. 1-1/2" drum held by 1/4" shaft to a 'U' bracket 2"H x 2-5/8"W x 1-1/2"Dp. with two mounting threaded inserts 8/32. The spring loading is accomplished by a ratcheted drum on a 'D' shaft. Removed from equipment in excellent condition.



ok then best of luck for your project and get success

shoe lasts components
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment