Thursday, January 26, 2012

Review my gardening website?

Please review my webite for my garden design/build business. Constructive critisizm is appreciated. i did it myself. Thanks!

http://www.battensplantscapes.com/

Review my gardening website?
In general I like the website. It looks like it was well thought out, is eas to follow, and has lots of white space.



I don't care for the background shading that pops up behind the links on the home page (ex. Amazing Facts, FAQ).



I'd like to see before and after photos included in your gallery. Something that shows me how you transformed a real mess of a yard into something fantastic. For me, this would be a major selling point. I'd be looking for someone with experience transforming yards similar to my current one to something fantastic.



I like the 3d rendering. How about 360 degree imaging that allows the consumer to click on an image and rotate 360 degrees to see the landscaping all around?



Overall, nice job!
Reply:The website appears well done. I have no interest in your product.


No comments:

Post a Comment