Monday, January 30, 2012

Landscape Architecture Works in Japan?

I am in Japan for a few weeks. I used to live here so I have seen the Kyoto gardens and the usual Japanese garden stuff. However, I am now a student in landscape architecture and I would like to explore more of the contemporary/recent designs here in Japan. Does anyone know of any designed specifically by lanscape architects or land artists in the Tokyo, Saitama, or Kyushu areas?

Landscape Architecture Works in Japan?
This might sound crazy, but since no one else has tried I will. Rent The Karate Kid. Go right to the credits and see who the set designer was. Search the web and try to contact. I'll bet whoever it is has a lot of contacts here and there. That's the best wild guess I have. Sayonara


  • professional makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment