Monday, January 30, 2012

I need the name of an old BBC America show about backyard/garden makeovers.?

The host was a young man who designed "extreme" backyard makeovers. I watched it 6 or 7 years ago, maybe, and I'm sure it is no longer on. It was on around the same time as Ground Force.



The only episode I can remember had a room in the backyard that moved back and forth on tracks. It may have moved back to reveal a hot tub (or something similar), but I can't remember. The room moving on tracks is the one thing that sticks out in my mind... I had never seen it before and I haven't seen it since.



I can't think of the name of the show... or the host... and it is really irritating me. Please help! lol

I need the name of an old BBC America show about backyard/garden makeovers.?
I believe the show was a spin off from the show Homefront called Homefront in the Garden.


  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment