Friday, January 27, 2012

Can anyone help me with my english project on designing a character (angel of dreams)?

we have to design a character based on a picture she(the teacher) gave us, I got a painting of an angel standing in a garden, so far I've decided that she is an angel of dreams and the unknown, but I can't seem to get any more thatn that, I cant even get a name. Does anyone have any good names or ideas...please help!

Can anyone help me with my english project on designing a character (angel of dreams)?
If she's standing in a garden it might be easier to make it the 'angel of nature' or something similiar. xDD Doesn't sound as good, but would be so much easier to do. x_X

Like, you could say: As she is standing in a garden, I have decided to make her an angel of nature. She has powers over plants and can make them grow and move. Her name is Ivy. She is a hippie. She has green hair. Blah blach etc etc.



But, uh, if you're stuck on the angel of dreams idea.. Ummm. You could basically say something along the lines of: 'She is a beautiful angel that sometimes appears in peoples dreams. She is good-natured and kind, and is able to weave dreams and then cast them upon sleeping humans. They are usually dreams of wild gardens or rural areas. etc etc.'



I'm not too good with making up characters. xD Good luck. :P

Hiking Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment